Plan for Reopening
We are happy to announce that Barrio Dance will be reopening for in-house classes Monday, June 1 in accordance with “The Forward Dane” plan, a phased reopening plan for Dane County, due to COVID-19.
Our staff will continue to clean and sanitize high touch areas frequently. Floors will be cleaned nightly. Use of the premises are at each individual’s own risk. No one guarantees that the premises are germ free. We ask that all of our students to be respectful of others and maintain social distancing of at least 6ft.
Students must sign up online ahead of time as we will not be allowing walk-in registration or on-site payments in order to limit contact between individuals. Cancellations are permitted up to 24 hours before the class begins. Classes will be held 30 minutes a part to allow for cleaning and less lobby traffic.
4-PHASED PLAN (dates are subject to change)
Phase 1: 25% capacity June 1 - 13 9 students
Phase 2: 50% capacity TBD 19 students
Phase 3: 75% capacity TBD 29 students
Phase 4: TBD TBD TBD
In order to take class, you are expected to do the following:
1. Sign up and pay for classes ahead of time (via our website or the Wix app).
2. Do not use take class if you are ill.
3. Maintain social distancing of at least 6ft.
4. Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, as frequently as possible, or use hand sanitizer.
5. Bring a personal water bottle (our drinking fountain will be off-limits)
6. Cover coughs or sneezes (into sleeve or elbows, not hands). Wear a proper mask if you wish.
7. For information on COVID-19 and how to protect yourself, please refer to the CDC website at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
We can't wait to dance