Plan for Reopening
Fortunately, Barrio Dance is open for in-house classes as of December 16, 2020. We will be continuing with our classes as scheduled (see our 'classes' tab for the full schedule) at a limited capacity of 10 students per class. Due to current orders in Dane County, all indoor gatherings (including dance and fitness classes) are slightly limited in attempts to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Our staff will continue to clean and sanitize high touch areas frequently. Floors will be cleaned nightly. Use of the premises are at each individual’s own risk. No one guarantees that the premises are germ free. We ask that all of our students to be respectful of others and maintain social distancing of at least 6ft.
Masks are required at all times in all indoor spaces. We expect our students, their families, and all visitors to wear a mask.
Students must sign up online ahead of time as we will not be allowing walk-in registration or on-site payments in order to limit contact between individuals. Cancellations are permitted up to 24 hours before the class begins. You must contact us for a refund. Cancellations within 24 hours of the class will not be issued a refund due to the very limited class sizes. Classes will be held 15 minutes apart to allow for cleaning and less lobby traffic.
In order to take an in-person class, you are expected to do the following:
1. Sign up and pay for classes ahead of time (via our website or the Wix app).
2. Wear a face covering / mask in the lobby, the studio, and restroom.
3. Do not use take class if you are ill.
4. Maintain social distancing of at least 6ft.
5. Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, as frequently as possible, or use hand sanitizer.
6. Bring a personal water bottle and only drink while 6 ft. away from others.
7. Cover coughs or sneezes (into sleeve or elbows, not hands).
8. For information on COVID-19 and how to protect yourself, please refer to the CDC website at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
We ARE SO Happy to dance