Plan for Reopening
We are happy to announce that Barrio Dance is open for in-house classes in accordance with “The Forward Dane” plan, a phased reopening plan for Dane County, due to COVID-19.
Our staff will continue to clean and sanitize high touch areas frequently. Floors will be cleaned nightly. Use of the premises are at each individual’s own risk. No one guarantees that the premises are germ free. We ask that all of our students to be respectful of others and maintain social distancing of at least 6ft.
Due to new county orders, masks are now expected in all indoor spaces. We expect our students, their families, and all visitors to wear a mask. We are aware that people with certain mental and physical conditions, or with a disability, may be unable to wear a mask. We recognize this change will feel quite new and perhaps uncomfortable so we hope to be understanding and lead with this in mind.
Students must sign up online ahead of time as we will not be allowing walk-in registration or on-site payments in order to limit contact between individuals. Cancellations are permitted up to 24 hours before the class begins. Cancellations within 24 hours of the class will not be issued a refund due to the very limited class sizes. Classes will be held 30 minutes apart to allow for cleaning and less lobby traffic.
25% capacity As of July 7 9 students
In order to take class, you are expected to do the following:
1. Sign up and pay for classes ahead of time (via our website or the Wix app).
2. Wear a face covering / mask in the lobby and the studio.
3. Do not use take class if you are ill.
4. Maintain social distancing of at least 6ft.
5. Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, as frequently as possible, or use hand sanitizer.
6. Bring a personal water bottle.
7. Cover coughs or sneezes (into sleeve or elbows, not hands). Wear a proper mask if you wish.
8. For information on COVID-19 and how to protect yourself, please refer to the CDC website at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
We can't wait to dance